"Lose It" With It Works Get Your Sexy Back! Tighten, Tone and Firm in as Little as 45 Minutes!
It Works! Global and myself are both participating in::
Passionately Pink for the Cure®
an awareness and a fundraising program benefiting the Susan G. Komen for the Cure®.

The goal? 50% of all proceeds and 100% of all the donations made for products will be donated to the cause Starting October 1st through October 31st! AND for all loyal customers who sign up during that time I will donated 100% of proceeds from your first order and 50% for your second order!

I love to give back, and It Works! Loves to give back - and we know you do too! Let's team together to help Susan G. Komen and the thousands of men and women that have been or will be touched by breast cancer. All of the proceeds are shared with Susan G. Komen's network of local Affiliates to help provide life-saving education, screening and treatment programs at the community level.

Learn More - Donate - Or Buy HERE!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Introductions: Full Time Mom; Full Time Entrepreneur - Kami Dempsey

Introductions: Full Time Mom; Full Time Entrepreneur | » The Business Mommy | Kami Dempsey «


It’s always been very clear to me that I was going to be a mother and that my purpose in life was to give life.”   ~ Elle Macpherson
Ever since I was a young girl I have longed for the day I could be a GREAT mom like my mother and a GREAT schoolteacher like my father.  I walked around with confidence, daydreaming of the day my dreams would come true and practicing my skills on my siblings, neighbors, friends, and everyone else who would let me.
My name is Kami Dempsey.  Welcome to my online blog dedicated to my life as a full time mom and full time entrepreneur.  I am so excited to share my daily life, successes, struggles, and joys.  The world is not what I expected as a young girl.  I dreamed of being just like my parents, however reality has proven that to be GREAT my path would be mine alone.
I graduated college with a degree in middle level education, mathematics and language arts.  I was so excited that my dream of being both teacher and mother was finally here.  Reality, however, quickly crushed my excitement.  Shortly after I began teaching, I realized that to be a GREAT teacher and GREAT mom I would either need God to grant me many more hours in a day or a few more days in a week, because there was just not enough time do both at the level of greatness I know they require.  In addition to the exhaustion from the time commitments, a teacher’s salary was too small to give my kids the opportunities I felt a GREAT mother must provide.  My husband was also a schoolteacher and our salaries combined just barely paid our bills, and certainly did not leave extra to save for emergencies.
Faced with the reality of my childhood dreams I found inspiration in 1 Corinthians 13:11 “When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child.  But when I grew up, I put away childish things.”  I left my teaching career and started a home-based business with It Works Marketing that immediately allowed me to be the Full Time Mom my kids deserved, and was back on track to being the Great mom my mother had been to me.  I never imagined the level of success that has been possible through the It Works Marketing Opportunity.  Today my husband has also quit his job to join me as a full time dad and co-owner of our home-based business.  We make more in a month now, than we once made in an entire year as teachers.  My family has the financial and personal freedom to live our lives exactly how we choose, and not as dictated by circumstance.  I am a full time mom and full time entrepreneur who as my four year old son Landon puts it, is “living the dream.”
I am eager to connect with you to become the best Entrepreneurs we can possibly be.  When I was a teacher my desire was to touch lives in both positive and encouraging ways.  Now as a full time mommy and entrepreneur I am doing that not only for my kids and family, but also for individuals and families all over the United States.
I hope that you will be inspired by the success my family has been blessed with.  Know that you and your family can transform your life, achieving success both personal and financial.  When I was a teacher my passion was to touch lives in both positive and encouraging ways.  Now as a full time mommy and entrepreneur I am doing that not only for my kids and family, but also for individuals and families all over the United States.  We often quote my four year old for exclaiming “We’re living the dream.”  If you desire to begin living your dream today, connect with me by filling out my the short form on the sidebar of this page and let’s become the best Entrepreneurs we can possibly be together.
Kamithe business mommy
Living the Dream is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, but a thing to be achieved.” ~adapted from William Jennings Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment