"Lose It" With It Works Get Your Sexy Back! Tighten, Tone and Firm in as Little as 45 Minutes!
It Works! Global and myself are both participating in::
Passionately Pink for the Cure®
an awareness and a fundraising program benefiting the Susan G. Komen for the Cure®.

The goal? 50% of all proceeds and 100% of all the donations made for products will be donated to the cause Starting October 1st through October 31st! AND for all loyal customers who sign up during that time I will donated 100% of proceeds from your first order and 50% for your second order!

I love to give back, and It Works! Loves to give back - and we know you do too! Let's team together to help Susan G. Komen and the thousands of men and women that have been or will be touched by breast cancer. All of the proceeds are shared with Susan G. Komen's network of local Affiliates to help provide life-saving education, screening and treatment programs at the community level.

Learn More - Donate - Or Buy HERE!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Business and Success Testimony

Hello Everyone,
My name is Jennifer Trick and I am a new believer. I'm a nurse and have over 10 years in Plastic and Cosmetic surgery experience. The body applicator goes against everything I have ever been taught and I still can't believe it. In three weeks I have gone from a size 18 to a 14 and the tone of my abdomen has greatly improved.

As a former plastic surgery nurse, I would have told my patients that there are not any products or exercises that can tighten the abdomen and especially improve the skins elasticity without surgery. Well I can admit when I am wrong. I'M WRONG......I was amazed with the before and after pictures and with my trained eye I was able to locate land marks on both the before and after pictures. They are for real. I am blown away. Again going against everything I've ever been taught. WOW !!!! These are miracle products for gastric bypass patients. That will cost you $10,000 to $20,000 and a lot of scars.

NO PAIN !!!! I am in love with these products and with this business. I do know that God has given us everything we need to heal ourselves but modern medicine has become lazy. It's easier to write a prescription and send patients on their way than to teach them about nutrition and how natural products (God’s medicine) can heal them. The lack of nutrition is the beginning point for all diseases especially cancer. I have seen people healed spiritually and nutritionally.

God has led me to Russell Carr and he led me to It Works and not a moment too soon. I lost my job with the hospital I was working for after 5 years of spotless service. I injured my knee at work and I'm having my second surgery very soon but it’s okay. God works in mysterious ways. If it wouldn't have been for this injury, I would not have been off work during the week and meet Russell at an open house. I knew that I had meet him somewhere before but we couldn't put our finger on it. I called him after falling in love with the applicator and losing over 6 inches. I told him to sign me up and during that sign-up we remembered where we had meet in the past. It was at my brother’s church. So you tell me, coincidence or God.

God, I hear you and I thank you for It Works and Russell. Through you God, I will help everyone I can spiritually, physically and financially.
--J. Trick

No comments:

Post a Comment